Highly unusual touch-and-go (De panza)

polok

Highly unusual touch-and-go (De panza)

Link

1, 2015 I was at a private fly-in in the state of Florida.

I was walking down the flight line of aircraft that flew in for the day which is close to the main runway and noticed this light twin aircraft coming in low. I noticed he did not have his landing gear down and thought he was going to do a Fly-by, but then noticed the power was pulled back with the aircraft approaching for a landing with no landing gear, the belly and tips of props impacted the runway (The sound of the props hitting the surface was one sound you will not forget).

Once the pilot realized his mistake, he gave what appeared to be full throttle and both props pulled the front of aircraft down with the props making a second impact to runway with the pilot forcing the aircraft into the air. Somehow the engines stayed on and running, the pilot was able to regain control with leaving the airport.

Its amazing the airplane engines did not get destroyed during the props impact and the pilot did not stall out on the forced takeoff with the high angle of attack and damaged props. I heard later the pilot flew back from his home filed on one piece. - Dale Hoppas

Read more at
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=b41_1429465294#xBv57bmgU5A4CIpl.99

javier hernandez

me gustaria ver como quedo ese avion.

Lei que fue un piloto de 85 años! Que olvido bajar le tren simplemente, lo acompañana su perro y volo otras 100 millas hasta Fort Lauderdale. jaja yo me hiria surrando en esas 100 millas de que se me fueran a fundir esos motores o salieran volando las palas!!

Última edición:

AL72

Que riesgo irse al aire después del trancazo, lo que lo ayudo a llegar a destino fue es que es un Piper Aerostar, y tiene ala de implantación media, por lo tanto el daño de las palas no fue tan grave.

(Fotografia:wikipedia)

¡Saludos!

SERDC915

uff, pues como que apenas la libro para irse al aire.....

subieron esta foto en los comentarios, de como quedaron las palas....increible el desempeño del Aerostar para volar con ambas helices en ese estado

....insisto, los aviones son maquinas hermosas (y seguras!)...:D

AL72

uff, pues como que apenas la libro para irse al aire.....

subieron esta foto en los comentarios, de como quedaron las palas....increible el desempeño del Aerostar para volar con ambas helices en ese estado

....insisto, los aviones son maquinas hermosas (y seguras!)...:D
No se ve la foto compañero, tengo curiosidad de ver como quedaron las palas después del panzazo. ¡saludos!

Vortex

El volar una aeronave con fallas estructurales conocidas sobre áreas pobladas, es un delito tipificado en Estados Unidos. Que culpa hubiera tenido la pobre gente a la que por pura suerte no les cayó encima?.

Que irresponsabilidad, alguien se despedirá de una buena vez de su licencia (afortunadamente).